Thank you for your interest in contributing to SFL Style Magazine! We strive to deliver fresh and unique content related to Miami and South Florida region.
We welcome a variety of submissions from short and full piece articles, model submissions, events, photography to "how-to's" . In any case, we look for high-quality, impactful content, free of spelling or grammatical errors, that can serve our audience. Article lengths are typically 500-1000 words, but shorter or longer are fine, if appropriate for the content.
Please take a moment to look through the input fields — we suggest that you get all your assets together beforehand so that you can efficiently copy/paste them into this form in one brief sitting. If you experience any problems, or have questions, please contact us.
Note: With few exceptions, we only consider original content, that never have been published elsewhere. If you would like to submit previously published content, please email us separately to explain where else the work has appeared (for example, an excerpt from your book or article from another magazine) so that we may give it due consideration.
We review all submissions, but cannot respond to every one. If we publish your piece, our editorial team will contact you. Typically, we publish within a few days to a few weeks. Of course, feel free to check in with us by visiting our contact page, if you wish to know the status of your submission.
If you have images you would like us to consider to accompany your article, upload them here. You must have the rights secured to use these images. We may choose another image(s) at our creative discretion. Maximum file size: 1 Megabyte, web-optimized .jpg or .png format. Image min height: 500px, min width: 500px.
I (the Author) hereby grant iPOLUS, LLC. DBA SFL STYLE MAGAZINE, hereafter called the “the Publisher”, permission to use all materials (articles, manuscripts, photographs, or essays) (“the Material”) submitted by me in the Publisher’s print publication, electronic media, the internet, including, but not limited to, the Publisher’s website(s) & internet postings. By submitting and signing this form I affirm and agree to the following:
1. I have furnished original material (“the Material”). I further warrant that the Material submitted herewith was prepared by me. I certify that the Material is not plagiarized from another source.
2. The Publisher reserves the right to refuse to publish the Material, or any portions thereof if the contents of same are deemed unsatisfactory or if in the Publisher’s sole discretion the Publisher declines for any reason to publish the Material.
3. It is understood and I, the Author, have represented to the Publisher the Material that I have furnished is an original contribution prepared by me especially for the Publisher, that I am the copyright owner of the Material, that it has not been published in whole or in part in any printed or electronic form elsewhere, and that I will not release it for any purpose prior to publication in SFL STYLE MAGAZINE print and/or electronic form, or prior to the Publisher’s written notice that the Publisher will not publish it.
4. I also hereby represent and guaranty that the Material does not infringe or violate any copyright, violate any personal or property rights, or contain any scandalous, libelous or unlawful matter. I, the Author, will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Publisher, its employees, agents and representatives against all claims, suits, losses, or damages, including but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs that may be incurred as a result of any libelous or unlawful matter contained in the Material or infringement of any copyright or of any personal or property right or any other breach of this Letter of Agreement.
5. I hereby grant the Publisher a non-exclusive license to the Material, including the right to make changes in the Material (including any changes to the title) for clarity, brevity, and conformity to style. I will be contacted about the Material before it is finalized only if substantive changes, as determined by the Publisher, in its sole discretion, are made in the editing process. I will not receive proofs of the Material. The editor will be responsible for all proofreading of the Material. As part of the non-exclusive license granted hereby I, the Author, give the Publisher the right to permit others to use the Material as it sees fit.
6. The Material will be published and sold by the Publisher, in its own name or any other name selected by the Publisher in its sole discretion, throughout the world. Nonetheless, I, the Author, retain all rights in the Material subsequent to publication by the Publisher, subject to the nonexclusive license granted hereby.
7. If, for any reason, the Material is not published in whole, it will be returned to you, the Author, with the understanding that you are free to use it for any purpose you desire.
8. I will keep the Publisher informed of any change in my address.
9. I understand that at no time shall I be paid, re-imbursed, compensated, given a free magazine, or given royalties, now or at any point in the future by the Publisher. I acknowledge and agree that my participation is voluntary and without expectation of compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future.
10. I hereby irrevocably authorize the Publisher to copy, exhibit, publish or distribute the Material for purposes of publicizing in the Publisher publication, website or internet postings or for any other lawful purpose.
I affirm that all given statements to the Publisher are true. As the provider, I also understand that a submission of content, or completion of release, is not a guarantee of publication. If the Material is published, it is the duty of the provider (and not the Publisher) to notify all involved parties of their involvement in the final product.